Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

On the Needles Friday - August 24th

It only took me one day this week to make this scarf for one of my nieces. Her birthday was this Tuesday but I didn't get the gift mailed out until today. Oops. My excuse is that I was also able to mail her brother's birthday present, which is in a couple weeks, as well. One gift will be late, one should be on time.

My daughter was kind enough to model it for me.

I hope she likes it. It has a bit of sparkle to it so I thought a 9 year old would enjoy it.

I also cast on another cardigan for me this week. It's the Ditto cardigan and the pattern can be found here.

I also got some work done on the first sleeve of my Berkshire Pullover. I will need to get some dpn's as it getting too difficult to use the 16 inch circular needle. Once I pick those up, I think this should be a quick finish in the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. love the scarf, and i'm sure that Ellia will too! i predict it's going to become a prominent part of her school wardrobe! great modelling, Calliope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is adorable! I'm sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...