Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

On The Needles Friday


Here is the only finish I remembered to take pictures of from the past two weeks. I have another which is a gift so I'll post it another time... and I forgot to take a picture of it. This hat is also a gift but I don't think they read the blog so I'm sharing it.

Finished clue #3 of the mystery shawl while watching the parade yesterday morning. This knits up pretty quick if you are interested in joining. The last clue will be released next Friday.

Finally forced myself to start putting this cardigan together. Yesterday I was able to get the shoulder seams done and one sleeve attached. I then decided to do the sleeve and side seam on the left. I hope to add the right sleeve today. Then all that remains is the neck and button bands. This is a gift for a niece.

This is a cardigan for another niece. I have made some progress on it. I finished the right front and have the back on the needles again ready to be worked. This is a pretty fast knit, I don't know why I've slowed down on it.

I didn't post last week for On the Needles Friday as we were headed out of town for a wedding. This is the quilt I finished last week to give to my cousin and his bride. Pictures aren't great. I threw the quilt on the living room floor just before wrapping it up. It's perfect size to cuddle under on the couch together.

This is the main quilting I did in each black square.

The back. 

3 comments:

  1. WOW - you are busy! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going great guns, what a lot you have accomplished! I am very much intrigued by the mystery shawl, will have to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitted projects are all so pretty. I sure hope the recipients realize they are receiving such a treasure and take care of them. They are very lucky to have an aunt that knits so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...