Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quilted

Today, my children surprised me with some quilting time. No they weren't good. They had been bad. They had taken out some modeling clay downstairs, a couple days ago - although I just found it today -  and some of it ended up smeared on a table and into the carpet. I guess I need to go downstairs more often or look around when I do laundry. To make sure it was cleaned up properly, I stayed downstairs while they spent over on hour scrubbing the carpet and table getting them clean again. A perfect time to quilt. 
I was able to quilt the baby quilt I made for our little guy. Lines going every which way across the quilt. No plan, except trying to keep the lines straight. I like how it turned out. I used blue thread to pop on all the orange fabrics.





A peak at the back. I used a curtain bought on clearance. Now I just need to trim it and add the binding.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...