Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finally!

9 days after his due date, our little guy finally arrived on Thursday, May 9th. Born at home, as planned, he's fitting into the family like he's been here a lot more than a week. Above he is wearing one of the hats I made him weeks ago, just a few hours after he was born.

Going for his first car ride, he again wore his green hat. He's also wearing the little blue cardigan I knit him but you can only see his shoulder peaking out from under his blanket.

This is the quilt my sister made him. It's an I-spy, row quilt . My older son spotted some fabrics he recognized from projects I've made him. I love it. And I love that she used pink and some flowery fabric, for a boy quilt.

The back. The older kids really like it.

Baby (still haven't decided on a name) cooperated this afternoon and I was able to get some pictures of him with his quilt.

He's yawning, not crying.


Beautiful boy. Thanks, Aunt Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Happy "ONE WEEK OLD" Pickles!!!! You look great on your very own quilt, but I'm not so sure about the pink. Hugs and Tickles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...