Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

In Progress

Since baby still hasn't made an appearance, I've cast on a few things to keep myself busy.
My daughter's birthday is less than a month away. I cast on this cardigan for her, pattern here, It will have 3/4 sleeves and is size 11/12. I am aiming for this to fit her this fall. If I don't get it done for her birthday than I'll give to her for Christmas. So far I have the body complete to the armholes (bottom part of picture) and have started the first sleeve.

Started crocheting the parts to this toy car for the baby. Going to put a cat toy inside so it rattles.

I started this cardigan months ago, planning on giving it to a niece but changed my mind. However, I didn't take it off the needles. Going to try and finish it for my daughter as well. I made her one last year for her birthday in blue. This is one size bigger. You can see the one I made last year, here.

I wonder if I'll be able to finish any of these before baby appears. I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...