Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Little Finishes

While we wait for baby to arrive (2 days late), I've been able to get a few little things complete.
I finished the Autumn Dreams cardigan. Size 6 months. Have already washed it, just need a baby.

Gave it one little birdy button.

Had enough yarn leftover to make a little hat. Hopefully he will fit both at the same time.

My mom is staying with us for a little bit and commented/complained about the state of dishcloths at our house. I picked up some yarn and we went about making some new ones. I crocheted the one above.

My mother knit this one. It's been awhile since she has knitted and was a little rusty but got better as she went.

She got so good that we went to JoAnn's yesterday and bought more yarn and she made this in an evening. It is smaller but I was very impressed.

She even bought herself needles. It was really neat to knit with her since she's the one that taught me to knit many, many years ago when I was 8.

I finished a second one today. Think we're good for now but we bought quite a bit of yarn so I think we'll both be giving washcloths as gifts this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...