Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Progress

I've been getting some things done but not much time to blog about them. Created a yarn cake snowman after winding some yarn last week. The yellow and orange are for my July Camp Loopy project - more details below. The blue is one of 8 skeins I picked up at a Black Friday sale in Idaho almost 2 years ago. I wound this one as it started to fall apart when I touched it the other day.

I finished the first in a pair of short socks for me. I had wanted to make myself 3 pairs to wear this summer but only completed one before the baby arrived.

Hope to cast on the second one this month.

Here is the yarn with the pattern for my July Camp Loopy project. 

Off to a good start. Glad I decided to do yellow as the top colour. We have company next week and at the end of the month so I hope to get some time to work on it this weekend. It would be nice to have the sleeves done by Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...