Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Knitting Monday - Quick post

A quick post today as I am sick with a sinus cold.  Here's a bit of my knitting progress from the past week. I finished the Zuzu's Petals cowl but haven't blocked it or taken any pictures of it so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Finished the first sleeve on the cardigan for my daughter and started the second. I alternate between 2 balls of yarn to prevent big stripes of colour. Definitely slows me down but I am so happy to be on the second sleeve.

A couple inches from finishing the first sock for my sister, who had a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Sarah! Hopefully these should arrive at your house next month.

And a hat I started as part of the Journey knit along hosted by Very Shannon (formerly known as luv in the mummyhood).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...