Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Knitting Monday - It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Sunday marked the first time I was able to knit outside on the swing this year. I worked on the second sock for my sister. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year - for me anyway - and I can hardly wait to spend some more time outside. I plan on putting the playpen up on the patio for the baby until the ground gets drier. Right now he is content to sit in the stroller and watch and play but he likes to move around.

And after countless hours of knitting and knitting while nursing...

... I finished the body of the blanket for the baby Saturday night while watching a movie. I started the first edge border on Sunday and put it down on the floor this morning to take a picture and the baby crawled right over to it. I think he likes it.

He's pretty fast...

...but I finally got a picture of it without him on it. Although the blanket is no longer straightened out. Oh well. Hopefully by next Monday both side borders will be done, ends will be sewn in and it will be washed and being enjoyed by the little guy. Hopefully the stomach bug that infected our house the past week and a half stays away so we can enjoy the nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...