Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Around the Web with a cup of Tea


I probably spend too much time surfing the web, looking at pinterest and reading blogs during the week. Here's a few of the interesting things I've found this week.

I love the Muppets and they've started a new web series. 

On Ravelry someone linked to a video of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (the Yarn Harlot) knitting. It's crazy fast. I think I want to learn how to knit like that.

These pierogies look yummy. I think I might try to make them.

Love this bird print.

I really enjoyed this post by Elise. She also does a weekly links post which gave me the idea for this one. 

I also liked this writing post

When Pinterest first started, I went on it a lot. Then people got upset about everyone not getting the credit they deserved and I stopped using it. I recently decided to start using it again as things have improved and I've been enjoying it. You can find my boards here. My sister's joined too and her boards can be found here. Lots of good stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...