Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

I've been battling the cold that kept my husband home from work for a week and since I blogged my Friday Night Sew-In results on Saturday, I decided to take Sunday off and do my Around the Web with a Cup of Tea post a day late. So if you're having as difficult time as I am getting up and going this Monday, take a couple extra minutes and check out some of the interesting things I found on the internet this past week.

I had no plans to do NaNoWriMo this year, but than this makes me change my mind

Read the book. Interesting to learn how the idea started.

Who doesn't love learning even more about the wonderful Margaret Atwood.

Of the 8 books in the Anne series my favorite, after the first one of course, is the last, Rilla of Ingleside. Loved reading this article about it. I might have to reread it.

Now some crafty links. It is taking everything in me not to join this QAL. I would have a grey background with blues, white and a bit of green. Not that I've thought about it or priced fabric.

Look at all these safety eyes! I might need to get some.

I've been wanting to make some cosmetic changes to the blog for a while and been looking into how to do it myself. So if things look weird over the next couple weeks, be patient but feel free to leave a comment if things look too strange, aren't working or you find spelling mistakes. I'll be adding an About Me page and a different header as well. I think I'm looking forward to those 2 the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...