Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Books to Read in October

October is all about popular books. These are all books that have been recommended by other bloggers or websites. I started "Outlander" and am surprised that I am enjoying it. I am only a few chapters in. I'm nervous about really liking it and then having to read the series (I believe there are 8 books already). I have heard good and bad things about "The Goldfinch". I think I'm going to like it. It's over 700 pages. The top 3 are if I need something lighter to read this month. 

A couple new crochet books from the library. I ended up buying the top book with the gift card my husband gave me for my birthday. The Little Guy loves Hello Kitty and looking at the Hello Kitty crochet book with me. It has instructions for a lot of the characters. Looks like a good book but I'm not sure I'm going to make anything from it.

2 of my kids are little old for Dr. Seuss and the Little Guy is too young for how long the stories are but I wanted to read the "Lost Stories". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...