Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

     My week away from blogging has been a nice break and I have lots of finishes that I'll share this week. I was also able to do a little reading this month, so on Wednesday I'll wrap up what I read in November and what I hope to read in December. 

     Now it's time to share some of the interesting things I found around the internet the past two weeks.

Ever wonder what a knitter is talking about when they use the terms,"frog it" or "tink"? This will help you understand.

A helpful guide in knowing how much yarn you'll need for a crochet project.

And if you knit and try to take pictures of your knitting, you'll know how difficult it is to make it look right. Here are some helpful hints.

A gift for a Canadian knitter? Or one that loves Anne of Green Gables.

And these would make great stocking stuffers, too.

Now onto some writing links.

Having a writer's website might be something I do next year. This article will help.

And for all those who did NaNoWriMo or just want some help editing.

If you love supporting writers, you might be interested in this.

And some random stuff.

My daughter doesn't really play with Barbies any more but I'm really tempted to get her this doll. Maybe the toddler would enjoy it.

I technically still have an etsy shop but haven't sold anything in it for years. Here is a great article about the good and the bad of selling on etsy.

I think I should listen to more podcasts. Here is small list that will help me get started.

And finally, this is one of the best things I've read on the internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...