Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Knitting Update

The right front of the Dundurn cardigan for my mom is getting closer to being finished. 

I have one more pattern repeat (8 rows) before I start the armhole which should go quickly. Glad to know I am almost done this. After blocking I have to start picking up stitches for the button bands which is always tricky. I find it takes me 3 tries to get it right.

I've also been working on the Savanna shawl when I need a break. This will open up beautifully with blocking.

Close-up of the detail. I finished the repeats of Chart A and have started Chart B. I have 26 rows left until I can cast off. I'd like to have this done by Friday since I need the needles for the Mystery shawl KAL Jen is hosting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...