Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

What I've been up to

I had a bunch of blog posts planned for this week but it feels like I've spent very little time on the computer this week. My focus has been on finishing the sweaters for my sons and I'm making good progress on them. I hope to share pictures soon. However, there were a lot of other things keeping me busy this week.

All the squares are cut for Floyd's I-Spy quilt. I finally started sewing these together last night. I think he's going to love it. I needed 180 squares and used over 80 different fabrics. Most from stash and some from my SIL. Only thing I bought is some Spiderman fleece for the backing from the remnant bin at Jo-Ann's.

Cards. Most of them went out in the mail yesterday. I have a few left that need letters before they go in the mail. 

Sweater knitting while looking at our little tree.

And with all those big projects going on, I need some finishes so I'm working on making some of the mini things that are on my gifts-to-make list today. Maybe I'll have some finishes to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...