Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

 It's been a few weeks since I've done one of these posts. I had plenty of links ready to share but eliminated some to make this a shorter post. Hope your cup is full. Enjoy.

Lots of book links.

Want to read more this year but don't have a lot of spare time? This list might have the book for you.
I love our library but these ones are amazing.
I might try to do this in 2015. Good way to read a lot of different books.

Crafty links.

Great examples of creativity.
A round-up of some great tutorials.
I have always found art journaling a little intimidating but maybe this will convince me.

A little bit of everything else

I came up with some of these for our kids as part of the advent quilt. Found these after.
This might be the best 2014 round-up I've seen on a blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...