Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

This post is a day late since I spent most of my spare time yesterday writing. This past week I've added over 8,000 words to my NaNoWriMo novel but I'll talk more about that on Wednesday. Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet last week that I wanted to share. Enjoy.

Looks like 2015 has some great books coming out: Fiction here and non-fiction here.
And because I can't seem to get enough of CBC Books, here is something else that might interest you.
Have always wanted to write but can't find the time? This might help.

I think this is a great read for anyone who works from home, and that includes stay-at-home moms because that is a job, too.

I have to admit, I'm so happy that I found Elise's blog. I think I link back to her blog several times a month and some times have to limit myself to just one post a week to link to. I feel we are very similar yet very different and I just like how she writes. She's a version of me, but with a lot more confidence. Her latest project looks amazing.

I haven't done this yet but it looks like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...