Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Finished Sweaters

I was able to finish all the sweaters I was knitting as Christmas gifts. My eldest son had to wait until December 29th, but only 4 days late is a lot better than last year when he had to wait until February.

Here's my mom finally modeling her Dundurn cardigan. I was secretly hoping it wouldn't fit because I fell in love with it after trying it on when it was finished. I have no plans to make another anytime soon so I'll have to "borrow" it when I visit.

Love the black buttons.

Cables look great.

Especially close-up. There is only one mistake and it's near the bottom of the back. If you find it, you should really stop looking at my mom's butt.

Lots of owl eyes on Floyd's Owlet sweater.

I had all three kids in their sweaters last week and I tried to get a picture of them together but Floyd wouldn't cooperate. I'll have to try again another day.

Nova in his Flax sweater. He'll be 9 in a couple weeks. I made a size 8/10 and it seems a little small. Oh well. Floyd can wear it in 7 years.

Napping in his owl sweater.

He likes his new I-Spy quilt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...