Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Friday Night Sew-In Results

Finally posting what I was able to do yesterday. 
I got a good start on 48 log cabin blocks. Need a good ironing before I sew on the next piece.

Last year I cut up a lot of my scraps into squares (2, 3 and 4 inch). I had several 3 inch squares sewn into pairs and sewed some together into four patches last night. I think I did almost 30.

Once the kids went to bed, I watched Milos Rancic win his match at the Australian Open while working on a sock for me. Knit about 2 inches.

Birthday boy with his new scarf that I finished as we watched a movie last night. He had requested a black scarf for Christmas but I didn't get it done.

Should keep him warm. Washed and dried it this morning and now it's really soft. I cast on 25 stitches and did seed stitch until I ran out of yarn. Yarn is worsted weight acrylic from Michael's.

You can go see what everyone else did for Friday Night Sew-In here.

3 comments:

  1. Your son looks VERY pleased with his scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a good start on your log cabin. Nice model and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got quite a lot done in one night and your son looks very pleased with his new scarf :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...