Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Crocheted Finishes

Last year, I decided to join the Fresh Stitches Kit Club. Stacey was about to go on partial maternity leave and there wouldn't be any new sign ups until this July. I've received two so far with the third one on it's way. 
November's was a leaf. It came with eyes but I decided to leave them off. I was happy with the red yarn I received with the pattern. I'm not sure what to do with it. I planned on making more but haven't got around to it yet. Perhaps I'll make some with my red yarn scraps and create a Canada's Day garland. Or not.

January's pattern was a snowman. Stacey did a post about him this week. My smile came off a little crooked - those little safety eyes are really hard to put on.

The bonus was a pattern to make him a little hat. 

I'm enjoying these little creations but I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to stay part of the club.  It's probably cheaper for me to just buy the patterns I like once they become available to everyone. But it's really nice to receive something crafty in the mail every other month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...