Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Knits in Progress

I've made a bit of progress on some of my knitting projects. I finished the Waveland shawl on Saturday and have blocked it. Just need to take some pictures of it. Here's what else I've been working on.

I have finished 2 repeats of the striped section of the Sunburst shawl. The colours are richer than they appear here - it's red, purple and blue. I think I have the lace section memorized now so it's just a matter of finding time to knit it.

And since I finished one thing, I had to cast on another. I started the Sierra scarf, also from Sock Yarn Shawls II. There's no way I will be able to complete this before the KAL is over next Friday but I've been wanting to start this since I first saw the pattern months ago. This is one lace repeat. I wanted to see if I like the yarn with this pattern and I think I do. Will do one more repeat before I decide for sure.

And I finally started the second Wedge sock. Had a little delay when Floyd pulled all the needles out but I was able to pick up all the stitches and continue. The sock is what I work on while Floyd is awake. The other two need more attention and have to wait for when Floyd is sleeping.
What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...