Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

Since Mother's Day last week, I came across some mom stuff. The Yarn Harlot wrote a great Mother's Day post. And CNN posted this article about Midwives. All 3 of my children were born with the help of midwives (2 at home). I wish more people were open to the idea of midwives (our insurance didn't cover either of our home births but they were worth the money. Actually, I would have paid more for the excellent care I received.)

And I came across 2 reviews of this book this week. Looks interesting. One review here. And here is the other. Time for more cleaning/ organizing/ purging?

I think everyone has habits that they'd like to change. Here's a quick reference on how you might do it.
Or listen to this podcast about what is wrong with the concept of Time Management.

Now for some crafty links.

I love the idea of these buttons.

Support a new Canadian knitting designer.

Of course seeing this post, led me to this. A new hobby perhaps?

I was a little excited when I found out about this. My husband is allergic to cats so getting to hang out with them would be a real treat.

And yesterday was the anniversary of a very sad day, 25 years since the passing of Jim Henson. We should all watch Muppets this weekend to remember him. Here's a little something to get you started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...