Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I've been quilting

After writing a blog post about editing on Saturday, I looked around my desk, closed my computer and started quilting instead.

My Made in Cherry quilt has been waiting too long to be finished. I had grand plans for this quilt but couldn't completely decide how to achieve what I had in mind. I decided a finished quilt and an empty desk was better than what I had so I started free-motion stippling over the whole thing. I'm about a quarter of the way done and am liking it.

I'm using pale yellow thread so it's a little hard to see. I'm already on my second spool of thread. Lucky for me, thread was on sale this weekend at Jo-Ann's so I picked up a couple more. I would love to finish quilting it this week. Editing a novel is much harder than I thought and this quilt is providing a great way to procrastinate.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...