Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

First some crafty links:
Crazy Mom Quilts is starting a Scrappy QAL.

I couldn't stop thinking about this quilt, so I bought the pattern (on sale until the end of today). Think I will put it on the to-make list for 2016.

Free pattern to knit a chocolate chip cookie.

Another amazing poppy display.

I'm still searching for podcasts to listen to. Here's a list of a few I might try (I already listen to the first one).

Elise talks about what to do when you have "too many ideas".

And now for some not-so-crafty links
Writing competition with Margaret Atwood.

Seems like an interesting idea to clean the oceans.

I might need to plant some of these. Although, I planted marigolds last year and I spent all summer chasing squirrels who would dig them up and run away with them.

Do you need this for Christmas, mom?

1 comment:

  1. The Big Bang Theory Lego Set. Bazinga! Now I can wear my t-shirt and play with my lego as I watch the show. Merry Christmas Me Mah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...