Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Good start to Summer Vacation

Today was the last day of school here. We were supposed to take the bus downtown and go out for lunch but its raining so we're staying in and watching lots of tv instead. My older kids finished seventh and third grades. I was able to finish something today as well.

Binding is on my Made in Cherry quilt. Finished this morning, just a couple minutes after it started raining so I'm not able to take it outside for more pictures. Going to wash it this weekend and then put it on our bed. Hopefully the weather will clear and I'll be able to get some pictures taken this weekend to share next week. 

Not sure yet what our summer schedule will be like so blogging may slow down a bit the next few months. Or with the two older kids home to play with Floyd, maybe I'll get lots done to share here. My monthly reading posts will continue (and I have several things to share this month - finished reading 2 good books this week) and there will be knitting WIP posts about my Camp Loopy projects. Bought my yarn for July's project this week. I'll share that next week once it arrives and what I plan on knitting. 

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...