Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Knits in Progress

 I started this sweater last week to make sure I knitted a project that used over 600 yards for my July Camp Loopy project and I've made good progress. Pattern is Flax and the sweater will be a gift for a niece this Christmas. Picture above was taken after I finished the first ball of yarn on Saturday.

Not sure if there's much difference in this picture but this is a few inches later. Picture was taken yesterday. I have roughly 7.5 inches left before the bottom ribbing. I think this will definitely use over 600 yards.

Been making progress on my Bradway shawl when I needed a break from the sweater. Still have several sections to knit. I haven't decided whether I am going to keep this or give it as a present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...