Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lots of Knits in Progress.

The needles have been very busy over here since I started 2 new projects this week. I cast on my Camp Loopy project yesterday and made such good progress that I cast on a new shawl today. July feels like it will be long with lots of knitting time. I don't know what happened to June other than it's over. 

I thank Wimbledon for giving me big chunks of knitting time during the day and the kids keeping themselves and each other busy. We have no plans this week so we've spent a lot of time on our butts watching tv, reading and knitting.

Here I am as of earlier today. I have just a few rows left before I separate the body and the sleeves. Look at the first ball of yarn - it's almost done! The Flax pattern is free and can be found here.

Shannon released a new pattern, Bradway, on Monday and I couldn't resist. She used three colours. I went through the stash since I refuse to buy more yarn (I have enough yarn to make 8 sweaters and several pairs of socks - time to get some knitting done!) and got out several balls of Cascade 220 Superwash leftover from other projects and decided to make a rainbowish shawl. I don't have purple and I'm not sure if I'm going to use red. I'm deciding which colour to use next as I go.

I wound the second hank of yarn for my Low Tide cardigan earlier this week.

I made a little progress on it between Camp Loopy projects. I'm hoping the sweater for July's Camp Loopy keeps knitting up fast so I'll have more time to knit it this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...