Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Knits in Progress

I don't think I'll be posting a Friday finish tomorrow so I thought I'd share the progress I've been making on several projects. All of these are gifts for Christmas. 

Knit a lot of the Cusp socks. I am loving how they are knitting up. Pattern seems complicated but really isn't and is very addictive. I might have to make myself a pair of these some day. Above is the back of the sock.

Here is the front. Few more rounds to go before I start the heel.

Started the second sock yesterday. Plain socks knit up so fast. 

Christmas sweater for my youngest. Couple inches to knit before I split the front and back. I'm glad that it is using up some yarn from my stash. It's another pattern that looks more difficult than it actually is since only one colour is used every two rows. The placement of the knit and purl stitches give it the textured look.

And my one crocheted project is the Tardis afghan. Past the half way point but still have a lot to do. Still not sure who this will be given to but it's going to end up pretty big. Of course I took a picture of the backside but they are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...