Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WIP Wednesday - A Little Bit of Everything

I've been keeping busy here. My back is finally feeling better so I've been off the couch and doing stuff. A lot of it is at my son's school (book fairs, pizza fundraiser and PTO meetings) but I can't forget about the other 2 kids. So we were at a preschool open house on the weekend and tonight is the information night at the high school my daughter will be attending next year. Yeah, I'm not quite ready for her to go to high school but guess we should go. Throw in dentist appointments and a toddler who thinks he might want to start going on the potty and I've been taking advantage of any craft time I get, so blog posts have been lacking. Here is what I've been up to the past week.

Quilting a lap quilt for a birthday gift. This is all I can show since it's a surprise, but those quilt lines are approximately an inch apart so... it's a lot of quilting.

I couldn't resist casting on another Passerine scarf. Using some Knit Circus yarn I got via their kickstarter last year.  Loving it and wish I could just sit and finish it. Here is the first one I knit last year.

Crocheting scarves. Finished the second one and about half way through the third. Going to sew on the kitty parts once I finish the third one.

And here is the first one finished and modeled by my daughter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...