Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Not much to share today as the kids are home this week from school. They all play well together... until they don't and the house gets crazy and loud. So they've been cutting into my craft time this week but I've enjoyed having them home. We have a little bit of snow and mild temperatures so we'll be heading out to play once I'm done writing this blog post. 

This picture isn't from this week. Or even this month. I was going to share it for WIP Wednesday on January 20th, but I hurt my back that day and never got around to posting it. I did a post about the charity scrap quilts I have been working on last month and this was the result. Those squares started out 2 inches square before being sewn together. It is 60 inches wide and 24 inches long. I'd like it to be 80 inches long so I have a way to go. I haven't worked on either scrap quilt this month as my quilt space has been full of another quilt I am quilting. I aim to get more scraps cut and sewn together once that quilt is finished.

And this is all I've been working on since Monday's post. I'm about 7 rows away from adding the sleeves so I'll be casting those on soon. I'm really motivated to get this sweater done before the end of the month and am even excited to start the sleeves. I can't believe I just wrote that. Pattern is Thermal Tunic. 

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...