Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

What I Knit/ Quilted this Weekend

     I kept myself very busy this weekend. Forced myself to finish a few little things that were sitting around and taking up space. And made some good progress on others. Here's what I did this weekend.

I made 8 more Scrappy Bento Box blocks. I would like to make 9-10 more but need to cut more fabric.

I have 12 blocks in total, made from my Christmasy scraps. Perhaps I'll have a finished quilt top by this Friday?

I finished my Potter's shawl on Saturday. Plan is to block it this week and then take even more pictures of it. Glad I decided to keep the orange as the border yarn.

I finally attached the cat faces, paws and tails to two scarves I finished weeks ago. One will be a birthday gift and the other is a Christmas present. Yes, it is March 7th and I have one Christmas present done. I am very happy about that.

Floyd was kind enough to model one this morning.

And my little Spring art piece is complete. It will hang by our side door for Spring but is currently hanging in our living room. I'm thrilled with how this turned out.

I didn't plan making this until I bought the Water Drops for Flint pattern on ravelry. Money from the pattern goes to help those in Flint. These knit up very quick.

Cloud is Rainycloud, a pattern by Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi fame. The pattern calls for using feltable yarn but I didn't so it is bigger than hers. Another great pattern that worked up quick.

Back of the canvas showing all the stitches keeping the cloud in place.

And with all that finishing, I had to start something else. Last night, I finally cast on the Beacon Hill cardigan. Enjoying it so far.

And the first of many close-up pictures of the pattern texture I'll take as I knit this.

What did you knit/ quilt/ crochet this weekend?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...