Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WIP Wednesday

It's been a slow, lazy week here. I don't think I knit a stitch Monday or Tuesday, until I couldn't fall asleep last night. I have been reading this week (finished 2 graphic novels), so I guess that is what I've  been doing with my time the past few days.

When I couldn't sleep last night, I finished the Points of Color hat. I cast on another hat that will be plain stockinette after the cuff. I still have some of both colours leftover so the hat will be red with some blue stripes. Both will be donated.

Not a glamorous shot, but I got 2 quilt backs pieced. Now to find some time, and energy to do some basting.

I used the 3 inch squares I have cut for charity quilts as my leaders and enders while I pieced the quilt backs and was able to make 2 rows.

Went thrifting this weekend and came home with some fabric for backs. There is 5 yards of the black at the top, and it's reversible. There are 4 yards of the butterfly fabric and almost half a yard of the print at the bottom right. All of this for less than $15. Not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...