Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Finishes

     Last weekend, I took so time to knit something for the Cozy Stash-Busting Knits KAL. I used the chunky yarn I had bought when we visited North Bay earlier this month. I was able to make a hat and a cowl with the 3 skeins.
     I made a Vinifera hat and then altered the pattern to make a matching cowl. Here they are after blocking. It felt really weird to be modeling winter stuff in a tank top but it was too hot to model with a winter coat on. I will be gifting the set to be best friend for her birthday in September as they match her coat more than mine.

Here they are before blocking.

     And here they are after blocking worked it's magic. I didn't put these in the dryer so I don't know how the yarn will react to that kind of heat. The pattern was great. It was a fun, enjoyable knit. I put the mods for the cowl on my ravelry page.

Here is just the hat... obviously. And the only good picture we took outside. It's just too damn hot.

     And I finally ironed my finished heart blocks for Orlando. I'm hoping to get to the post office next week. 

Did you have any finishes this week? Linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love to make matching cowls, hats and fingerless gloves. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...