Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

We've Got Sleeves!

      A late Monday post to update my progress on the Andi cardigan. I finished the second sleeve this morning, took some pictures and finally found some time after supper, to write this quick blog post. It seems Olympics and potty training the little guy really eat up my blogging time. Good thing both Olympics and potty training are going well so I don't mind.

       When my daughter picked the colours seafoam and dusty rose for the sleeves, I had my doubts. Even seeing all the colours in person, I wasn't so sure. But once I started knitting the sleeves, I liked them. She decided to stick to the pattern and have 3/4 length sleeves.

      I got her to laugh about something here and got a good shot. There's enough of the green and pink yarn leftover that she has requested that I knit the buttonbands those colours. Collar will be gray. Should be interesting. I did block it this afternoon, as the pattern suggested, so it should be easier to pick up the stitches. However, it might take forever to dry. To keep me busy, I took my Beacon Hill cardigan out of hibernation. We'll see if I can keep my sleeve mojo going. 

What are you crafting while watching Olympics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...