Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WIP Wednesday

       Only 1 WIP to share this week (but I have 2 finishes to share on Friday!). August 1st was the beginning of Very Shannon's Summer Sweater KAL and the last month of Camp Loopy. Lucky for me, I'm knitting a cardigan for Camp Loopy so I can do both. 
     I'm knitting the Andi cardigan, designed by Kristen TenDyke. My daughter, Calliope, helped picked the colours (Dusk, Seafoam and Dusty Rose) and wind the yarn. It's nice to be knitting with worsted weight yarn after knitting a scarf with fingering weight yarn last month.  

      I've knit over 7 inches and am enjoying the lace and ribbing pattern. I think I even have the pattern memorized. Its been a such a fun knit that I haven't been able to work on anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...