Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday, time to show what progress I've made the past week.

I finished the first sleeve on my Beacon Hill cardigan. Perfect length.

Back view. Love the body length as well.

     Obviously, I still have a lot of work to do. I started the second sleeve this morning but I still need to do the button bands and the collar. When I try it on, I love it, but it's been hard to keep myself motivated to keep knitting it. There are a ton of other things I would love to be knitting right now so when I do finish this cardigan, I'll be casting on about 20 things.

This shawl has grown a bit this week, too. 

     And here's a fun, little crochet WIP. These are the first 5 of 22 snowflakes that will be stitched onto a fabric background in the shape of a tree. 

What have you been crafting this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...