Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Making Felt Ornaments

Yesterday, my daughter and I hunkered down and made some ornaments using felt while we got our first snow.

Here are our four little ornaments waiting for us to put up the tree.

My daughter made the bell and stocking. The bell will be given to a cousin but the stocking will go on our tree. She says she made the lines on the stocking "jaunty" on purpose.

I made the tree and owl. The owl eyes are a little off centre but overall it was fun. 
I still have a ton of felt leftover (and I mean a ton), so I see more felt creations in my future. 

The tree and stocking templates can be found here. And the owl template was from a book, but there is a online tutorial here that is similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...