Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I've been making good progress on three WIP's this week. 

This is a test-knit I am doing for Sarah of Imagined Landscapes. Her designs have great texture. I am past the halfway point and now that I am decreasing stitches it seems to be knitting up a little quicker. Wait until you see what happens to the bottom edge once it's complete. I'm nervous but it should be fun.

Pocket on the Side Squiggles sweater for my older son is now attached to the body of the sweater. Still have several inches to knit before I have to make the sleeves. Thinking on making one now. I wonder if that will help me get the sleeves done faster?

And the socks have seen a little attention this week. I am now onto the second green section (I actually got to the next purple section since taking this picture). I realized this week that I wanted to have 3 pairs of socks knit for gifts this year. This is the second sock of the first pair. I need to get them finished and start the next pair.

What have you been working on this week? Come back Friday as I have 3 finished shawls to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...