Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Finished Pair of Knitted Socks for Christmas

A late, quick post today to share a finish. It's been a long day. I ate supper in the car, as my husband drove me to a PTO meeting tonight. Now I'm taking a small knitting break to write this post - I even took knitting with me to the PTO meeting and I wasn't the only one. Tis the season to multi-task.

Today's finish is this pair of socks. These will be hard to give away but they're going to someone who deserves them. Yarn is Turtlepurl yarns in Iris. It comes as two separate hanks that are dyed together so the stripes match. 

This was also the first time I did a Fish Lips Kiss heel and I really like it. I need to memorize how to do it so I don't need the pattern every time.

I started gifting socks like this last year and I really like it. It prevents the cuffs from stretching out and they look a little festive. Now back to knitting. I have two more pairs of socks to knit. Plus some other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...