Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Finish

One finish to share today. I finished it in November (and according to my ravelry page it only took me 11 days to knit!) and the pictures have been waiting for me to post ever since. It's the Prairie Hills Shawl that I test-knit and absolutely love. Once I finished it I wore it almost everyday for a month. I've just started to wear other shawls and cowls since the beginning of the year.

A badly modeled picture from last fall. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like the fringe. I'm thinking of adding fringe onto a shawl in the future. Or perhaps knitting this shawl again in a different colour. Now that I'm looking at this picture, I might have to start knitting one this weekend.

All stretched out with fringe hanging down.

Did you have any finishes this week?


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little shawl! I like how it covers alot, but is not really bulky looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...