Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Busy Knitting Weekend

A rare Monday post since I made a lot of progress this weekend on several knitting projects. I think my husband and I watched a movie every night after the kids went to bed, so I had lots of knitting time.
Friday evening I finished the first sock in the current pair I am knitting. I also separated the sleeves from the body of the Cocoa cardigan I am knitting for myself.

Saturday and Sunday I tried to be a monogamous knitter and only work on my Hogmanay shawl. I had 10 pattern repeats completed. I did the 6 remaining repeats the pattern suggested. Then I did 2 more to use up all the yarn. Above is before blocking. It is currently drying on our bedroom floor, so I hope to share finished, modeled pictures later this week.

All the yarn I had leftover.

Second sock has been started and cuff is finished. I hope to finish up more WIP's the rest of the month so I can cast on some new things next month.

What did you work on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...