Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Trying to keep my focus to just a few projects in hopes that I'll have a few more finishes before the month is over.

Knit several inches on my Cocoa cardigan since I shared a picture on Monday's post

And the sock is a little longer, too.

And I started quilting the next quilt for charity. Doing diagonal straight lines with a variegated thread.  Fun and mindless quilting can't be beat. Quilt top is the Patchwork Olympics quilt shared here.

I think I can get the socks and quilt done by the end of February but there's no way I'll finish the cardigan. Half a body to knit and two sleeves? I need more than a week to knit those. Or do I?
What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...