Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WIP Wednesday

This past week, I've focused on just two WIP's. One knitting, one quilting. 

The Branching Out shawl is growing. Have 30 rows left, but there are over 300 stitches on the needles, so it takes a little while to knit each row now. 

Close up of the smaller lace. The yarn is so soft and squishy. (It's a cheap, Super fine yarn from Michael's, I bought to try out. Curious how it will stand up to washing and being worn but it's been lovely to knit with).

For my quilting WIP, I've been working on the Scrappy Bento Box blocks. Adding the last piece to the 280 block sections before I start sewing them into 70 blocks. In the basket are ones sewn together, waiting to be ironed.

And the iron came out last night after the kids went to bed. Nice stack of quilt block pieces.

And I joined Studio MME's Super Stitcher club. Hope this becomes a WIP and then finish soon.

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...