Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Finishes

This week has been all about catching up, so here are some finishes... from February. 

I made these socks in February for my mom's birthday in March. I know I waited to post them until they arrived at her house, but I don't know why it's taken me almost two months after her birthday to get them on the blog. Oops. Anyway, Kroy sock yarn bought at Michael's. Used 2.75mm needles and 56 stitches. I think. Happy to report that my mom likes them and wears them.

Used the Fish Lips Kiss heel again. I still haven't made a pair of socks for myself with this heel. I hope to cast on a pair of socks for myself this month. I've been itching to knit a sock but I have plenty of other projects on the go.

I made 3 Hussifs in February as well. This was a free pattern, Sarah Fielke gave to all BOM 2017 participants in January (?), I think. I made one for myself, my sister-in-law and my sister (in that order above, in real life I made them in the opposite order). You can buy the pattern here.

Close-up of my sister's at the top and SIL's on the bottom. Mailed them both in February and they arrived safe and sound.

All three together. Mine is at the top and has been used a lot since I made it. It was a great pattern and I've been trying to figure out if there are more people in my life who need one.

Think I only have one more past finish to share (from November 2016!) and then I'll be caught up. Guess I need to start finishing some more stuff!

How about you? Are you avoiding Spring Startitis and finishing up some WIP's? Or are you starting all the things? I think I'm finishing up knitting WIP's but have quilt stratitis. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...