Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WIP Wednesday

A quick WIP Wednesday post for a couple WIP's this week. I finished my Duvessa cowlette on Sunday. It is currently blocking on the floor of our bedroom. I started the test knit for Sarah of Imagined Landscapes but she asked that no pictures be shared online yet, so you'll have to trust me on that one. Here's what I've been working on the past few days.

I finally got the Spin Cycle quilt under the needle this morning. I played around with a couple different designs, ripping out lots of stitches when I didn't like it, so I'm not as far as I would like to be. 

Think I have it settled though. I'm doing these lines with loops in the sashing. And I came up with a quilt design for the blocks but haven't taken a picture. Not 100% sold on the idea yet.

And I started a Salita shrug, Sunday night. Shannon extended the deadline for the Tops, Tanks and Tees KAL to the 22nd, so I'm giving this a go. I had started a Seaboard tank but didn't get past the first 6 rows. Love the design, just don't feel like knitting with lace weight yarn right now.

And Camp Loopy for 2017 was announced yesterday. Last night I spent way too much time deciding on a pattern and then yarn. I'll share once the yarn arrives. 

And I wish I had thought of this idea. I might have to try making one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...