Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Finishes!

One little finish to share today, that I actually finished awhile ago. I did a test knit for Sarah of Imagined Landscapes, last month. She asked us not to share pictures online until the pattern was ready. 

And here it is! The Persian Windows Hat, which you can buy here. It is part of a collection Sarah is doing of patterns that use mini skeins for a pop of colour. I test knit the adult small. It was a bit tight on me so my daughter modeled. It's suppose to be a slouchy hat but she likes her hats pulled down.

This is as slouchy as she would let me make it.

Close-up of the colour detail. Easy and fun to work. You should also check out Sarah's new, free pattern in the latest issue of Knitty, a cowl with a pop of colour. Looks great!

And I finished my Bamptom shawl today, (thank you, French Open). Still need to weave in ends and block it but there it is, in all its unblocked glory. I ended up doing eight pattern repeats - pattern calls for 6 - plus 5 rows before binding off - pattern calls for 11 more pattern rows after the 6th repeat before binding off -  so it should end up a nice size.

And here's all I had left.

And I've been following along with Joji's mystery KAL. Final clue has been released and I think I might have to start it... once I finish a few more WIP's of course. Think I'll be using the five yarns above. They work well together, right?

What have you finished this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...