Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Compared to last week's WIP Wednesday that was full of many WIP's, I only have one WIP to share this week. 

I started the Bamptom Shawl last Thursday (it is my June Camp Loopy project) and I posted about it last Friday. Above is a picture from my progress this weekend when I finally joined the second colour. I had knit 4 pattern repeats.

Here's where it's at today. Almost done the seventh pattern repeat and have started the fourth colour. Have one left. Think I might get one and a half more repeats done before I run out of yarn. Yarn can be found here.

Closer look at the four colours. 

And even closer look at the pattern. This should look great after blocking.

Hopefully I'll have some different WIP's to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...