Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Finish - Salita Shrug

Finished knitting my Salita shrug almost a month ago, but I haven't shared it here, until today. When I dedicated myself to it, it knit up pretty quick. I thought I would get bored since it's kind of like knitting a blanket but I didn't. Yarn used was, Universal yarns, Bamboo Pop, 50% cotton and 50% Bamboo. Makes it light and airy, which is nice.

Side view. Thought this picture would be an outtake as I was still adjusting the shrug in the front, but I ended up liking it.

Front view.

Back. I was nervous about how long it was going to be, but I am very happy with it.

Stuck my elbows out to try and show how much room there is. 

Did you have any finishes this week? Or past month? 

1 comment:

  1. Love this shrug! Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough experience to try it. But I had a Friday finish with a wine bottle gift bag crocheted. Now to do another one, - Cathy. Accedentily, I came across an old blog on Books read that month, which I believe was June 2015. I was really pleased to see you were reading my favourite book, My Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery. I thought I was the only girl who really loved that book! So wonderful, I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...