Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Made progress on several projects this week. Even started two new ones. Oops.

Here is my yarn ready to cast on a Branches and Buds sweater for my August Camp Loopy project. Yarn can be found here. It's super soft and I can't wait to wear it.

Cast on yesterday and knit the first branch. Ready to start the second. Doesn't look too bad and stretches. 

A peek at the inside.

Started a Spero hat. Pattern is by Jen and for Jen. If you send her a hat for her Hat-athon in support of Halos of Hope, she'll gift you the pattern for free. For more info, you can read Jen's blog post, here.

And no WIP post last week as I hadn't made any progress on the WIP's I had. Sat down with my Hello, Hello shawl last Friday night and finished the striped section and started the garter section. This thing is going to be huge. Now to force myself to finish it. I really want to wear it but I've had a hard time getting myself to actually knit it. Not sure I've ever had this problem before.

Closer look at all three sections.

And I finished the first sock of a super bright pair. I admit the sock sat on my desk for several days just waiting for me to do the Kitchener stitch at the toes and finish it. 

What have you been working on this week? Not sure if I'll have any finishes to share this Friday, but i should be back next Wednesday with more progress on these WIP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...