Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Finish and an WIP

Everything is in one post this week. A beautiful finish. The project I've been focusing on this week. And a lovely surprise at the end.

Finished my Bampton Cowl last week. Took pictures last weekend in the snow. Most of the snow melted during the week but we're supposed to get a lot more this weekend. Should be fun.

A nice size. I don't really like cowls that go around twice. This cowl is made with sport weight yarn (leftover from my Branches and Buds Pullover). I still have some of this creamy/beige left.

Stretches out nice.

Looks amazing after blocking.

And I've been trying to get my Spotlight sweater done for tomorrow. The yarn is Feisty Fibres and the dyer of the yarn is in town tonight and tomorrow (doing a trunk show at my work). I would love to have it done but I don't think that's going to happen. Unless I skip sleeping tonight.

And I was surprised with flowers this morning. It's our 16th anniversary today, and even though my husband is currently living in England, he sent me these. And they smell great. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...